Mommy's paperwork frustrations
I spent this afternoon running around town collecting signatures for dossier documents. Most of our documents that we have completed need to be re-done. It's very frustrating because we hate to trouble our friends and family to do these documents and statements, and it is so much worse when we have to trouble them to do them over and over and over again. Some of the reasons for re-do's so far are abbreviated state initials (i.e. WA instead of Washington) and illegible signatures. We've hit another obstacle with the medical statements we need from our doctors. Apparently, Irene's doctor will be unavailable indefinitely (went TDY today) and her letter needs to be re-done. I'm not sure what we'll do to resolve this. If we have to schedule an appointment with a different doctor to see Irene, just to sign a letter, and it takes another 4 weeks to get an appointment, I may scream.
Isabella, darling, you are worth all of these little paperwork frustrations and the many months of waiting still ahead. I cannot wait to see your picture for the first time! Thinking about that day keeps me going. You are very loved and longed for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment