Wednesday

December 20

I've been a little busy...

and I haven't had much time for website updating! I can't believe it's been over three months since my last update! Ugh! I had good intentions when we started this process, but Bella has a very sweet way of making even the best laid plans go to waste! It's been a very long three months, to say the least. We are not having an easy adoption. Currently we are waiting for a paperwork correction so that we can get back into PGN. We've been waiting four and a half weeks so far for this to happen. Hopefully, we'll hear something soon. In the meantime, Bella and I are trying to get used to some major changes here at Casa Bella. Our best friends, the DiBartolo's, left on Sunday for home and the house is pretty empty without them. Bella has definitely noticed and has been very clingy since Sunday. She has always been very sensitive to people coming and going so the next few weeks should be very interesting! She's adjusting to Brian and Cheryl being gone now. Next week Robin, the owner of the house we live in, and her daughter are returning to the States. The following day, another person moves into the house with a new baby! And two weeks after that, two more people with two more babies move in and Daddy comes for a visit! At least she is finally sleeping through the night! I've been exhausted for almost five months now!

I absolutely adore being here with Isabella. I've had the chance to see her roll over, eat her first solid foods, crawl, and pull herself up to a standing position. I've experienced the thrill of having her actually come to me, say ma ma, and comfort her when she cries. Being a mom is more than I ever imagined. It's more exhausting, more frustrating, and absolutely more rewarding. I wouldn't be anywhere else.

Merry Christmas to all our family and friends at home! See you in 2007 (sometime!).

~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment