Mommy's Day Out!
I escaped! I hired a nanny to watch Bella and went with some friends to the mall in Guatemala City. A real mall with shiny floors and a Cinnabon. It was pretty overwhelming for me, considering I hadn't been to a mall since last July! So many pretty things! I treated myself to a couple new tops and had a Subway sandwich for lunch. It was wonderful for my spirit to have a day of normalcy, but it was so weird to be without Bella. My fingers were just itching to touch her by the time we got back and, of course, she was asleep! I was tempted to wake her up, but in the end, thought better of it. But I couldn't resist peeking in at her :)
Side note: There is only one pic of us inside the mall because just after we took this photo, a security guard came up and told us we could not take photos inside the mall. Weird, eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment