Wednesday

August 08

I gots da Blues... I gots da home alone Blues

Well, it's been 1 week since Sharon left to foster our baby Isabella in Antiqua. It's also been 8 weeks since entering family court and the interviews are not done. I am now convinced that we are going to be kicked out of Family Court. Yes, my wife tried to tell me that you can't get kicked out of family court. However, with the evening that I have had, its inevitable. :\

Read on... It gets better.

Just after arriving home, I found in my house what has got to be the most amazing thing EVER. This beats the ol' classic story of our cats breaking an olive oil bottle on the kitchen floor and leaving little oily cat paw prints, everywhere. After studying and piecing the crime scene together I have come to the conclusion that Bailey, one of our dogs, is in co'houts with the cat. The cat, at the request of the dog, knocked down, off a shelf in the closet, a small 10 oz container of boot mink oil. (The cat would never miss an opportunity like this.) The dog was very pleased and chewed the plastic lid off the container and ate all the contents herself. Apparently, the cat wasn't stupid enough to join her. Bailey, being a dog, felt the need, no..., felt the uncontrollable urge to lap up every last bit out of the container. I deducted this by the fact that the fur completely around her nose to her eyeballs is smeared in this goop. Being the good dog that she is, she decided to wipe her snout on the bed, the couch, and other various places through out the house. She even thanked the cat by giving her a big lick down her head and back. Thus giving the cat the unique reverse spike look. Unbeknown to the dog is the fact that mink oil will give you serious uncontrollable blowout diarreha. Bailey was kind enough to go downstairs to the basement to experience the full power of the "force" thus spattering walls, furniture, books, the television, computer equipment, tapistry, and carpeting. The only place she didn't go was in the cat litter box. Go figure. Bailey had quite the afternoon but was sure to be glad that her fun was nearing an end and mine just begining. When I reached the bottom of the stairs to see the final remnants of Bailey's fun filled day, I actually said "wow" in a calm voice. My amazement is due to the white chunks of plastic lid amoungst the smears.

After seeing Bailey's pathetic look, I have decided to blame the whole thing on the cat.





Bailey learned a valuable lesson that she IS soon to forget. "Never trust a cat".

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment