Wednesday

February 16

Hoping and Praying

It's been very exciting here at Casa Bella for the last couple of weeks. We've had two of our roommates get out of PGN (approved) and one get kicked out. Ironically, the two that got out approved have the youngest babies in the house (by far!). Unfortunately, that is sometimes what happens here. It seems so unfair that there is such a huge difference in timelines.

We are still waiting and are hoping to hear one way or the other within the next two weeks. BLAH! I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I'm terrified of getting kicked out again and starting over. On the other hand, it is almost impossible for me to visualize actually going home after living in Guatemala for six and a half months.

I'll let you know as soon as we hear something!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment