Keeping busy
To keep sane, we've spent the last few weeks trying to stay as busy as possible. We've had a few close friends leave this month and it seems like every week we are having to say good-bye to another friend. Good-bye's are very bittersweet here because although you are happy for your friends that their adoptions are finally complete, it's sad to see them leave. It is amazing how quickly you can become close to people here. It must be because this is such an extreme situation. You have to have friends to be able to make it down here. If I didn't have someone I could go to lunch with or hang out with I would lose my mind. And so it goes... one of my close friends is leaving this week, so another good-bye is coming. We're hoping and praying that soon it will be our turn to say good-bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment